If you have been diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Crohn’s Diseases, Colitis, Systemic Lupus, Type I Diabetes, Celiac, or you have symptoms but no firm diagnosis, and your doctor has suggested that an anti-inflammatory diet and lifestyle changes could help you, we can help. The Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) includes dietary changes to increase nutrient density and reduce inflammatory foods, stress management, exercise, and improved sleep. The program is personalized to you based on your symptoms, lifestyle, and medical needs.
If you have considered becoming adoptive parents, but don't know where to begin, I can help you learn about the different types of adoption and the steps to take to begin.
Calm Parenting Coaching
Learn how to calm yourself so that you can calm your entire household. Typical challenges include:
- Sleep, eating, or toileting issues
- Behavior problems
- Sibling rivalry
- School avoidance or homework conflicts
- Talking to kids about sex, divorce, or drugs and alcohol
- Adjusting to your child’s diagnosis of Autism, ADHD, or learning disabilities
- Helping your teen make good choices about relationships, college, or career decisions.
If you are struggling to find the right career, or if you are considering a career change, we can help. We will identify your strengths, skills, and work values so that you can pursue a career that will be meaningful and satisfying.